Do you have a child/adolescent that is not living their best, joyful life? Do they have difficulty focusing or completing important tasks; being too hyper/fidgety “as if driven by a motor;” impulsivity leads to trouble; worrying through the day/night or having times of panic from specific fears or past traumatic experiences; feeling depressed or irritable with mood swings; poor self-esteem or body image; difficulties with sleeping, eating, or energy level; want better relationships, understanding themselves, and to find more meaning/purpose in life?
NovoTelehealth’s providers will take a compassionate approach and work collaboratively with the child/teen and parent to provide the highest quality evidence-based evaluation using psychiatric and genetic testing.
NovoTelehealth also offers school consultations to help parents seeking guidance on conditions that may be affecting their child’s development and performance in school. Together we hope to help your child/teen make positive transformations toward feeling and performing his or her best, enhanced self-awareness, healthier body, improved relationships, and the joy of becoming your best self.
We treat many types of child and adolescent psychiatric conditions, including:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Depression in children and teens
- Anxiety Disorder in Children and Teens
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)
- Early-Onset Psychosis
- Intellectual Disability in children and adolescents
- Pediatric Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pediatric Post Traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)